April 13, 2009

Mailbox Monday!



I finally have a Mailbox Monday to report!

No, I did not receive the absolutely adorable little kitten in the mail. I recently found a deal through Amazon.com and through my library (where I work) on some wonderful books! Some I have read, others are on my mountain of TBR books. And some are books that I am collecting to put into my classroom next year for my students to "check out" from me for free reading. Because you know I'll do all that I can to turn my students into lifelong readers.

So here are the books that I got through the mail:

* Libba Bray - Rebel Angels
* Libba Bray - The Sweet Far Thing
* Jack Schaefer - Shane
* Kristiana Gregory - Cleopatra VII: Daughter of the Nile
* Anne Bronte - Agnes Grey
* W.P. Kinsella - Shoeless Joe
* Sandra Worth - Lady of the Roses

So there you have it, ladies and gents! I had a wonderfully special delivery today. I wish the mailman would bring me such wonderful treats every day!

No comments: