April 26, 2009

Tweet Tweet


Well... I caved in and signed up for an account with Twitter. I just wanted to see what this thing was all about. So after two days, I've shaped an opinion... I don't get it. I apologize to those who are avid "Tweeters?" "Twitterers?" I don't really know what to call them. But I really am not understanding the appeal of Twitter. I get it for news updates... but do people really care that the A/C has not yet been turned on in my building?

Perhaps I am being an old fart about this. Maybe I'll catch on and really enjoy it once I find people to follow who are interesting to me. Haha, I am sure if I could J.K. Rowling or Stephenie Meyer or any other author that I love, my tune will change. But for the mean time, I'll just have to keep trying. Anyone Twitter out there? Here's where you can find me if you're interested!

http://twitter.com/MissHollyM

No comments: