November 23, 2008

I Fell In Love With The Lion


So I know it's not a book review... but since I am such an enormous Twi-Hard, I feel it necessary to pass on the word about the movie version of Twilight to all of those doubters out there. Let me put it simply. Do you like the book? If yes, you will love the movie. I personally know that Robert Pattinson will haunt my dreams for a while after seeing his intense Edward stares. He was even better than I thought he would be. The entire cast was chosen perfectly. I cannot wait for them to film the rest of the books. In all seriousness, it really was wonderful. More than likely, I will see it again in the theatre just to catch things that I may have missed the first time around. I did that with the last Harry Potter movie and was very happy about it. So please, go see the movie. Get over the hype, because this movie really did live up to it. I promise. And if you are living under a rock and haven't read these books yet, do it. No joke. You'll finish them in no time at all. They're all quick reads and are wonderful reads.

On another note, the previews to Twilight were also something to be wondered at. A new trailer for the sixth Harry Potter movie was shown. It looks even better than I had previously thought. I hope I never grow out of loving these things. I may be 23, but I guess I'm a 14 year old little girl at heart.

No comments: