December 4, 2008

My Jane Austen Persona

h
You Scored as Marianne Dashwood
Most girls can relate with Marianne on a more personal level than some of Austen's other characters. She represents the emotional longings and struggles that seem to attack and bless us at the same time. Loyal to a fault, passionate for experience and life, and a bit over-emotional, Marianne matures and grows (making her so beloved).







Marianne Dashwood
75%
Emma Woodhouse
66%
Elizabeth Bennet
63%
Jane Bennet
53%
Elinor Dashwood
47%



I've been putting off writing my paper about the 2008 Presidential election because I couldn't really care less about politics. So I've found another really fun quiz to find out which Jane Austen character you are most like. As it turns out, to my happiness, I am Marianne Dashwood. She's my favorite character from Sense and Sensibility. The first time I watched the movie version with Kate Winslet as Marianne, I thought, "Gee, I'm a lot like her aren't I?" Sure enough, this quiz proved me right. My second place likeness was Emma Woodhouse, of Emma of course. My third place likeness was Elizabeth Bennet (thank you very much!). And in fourth place was Jane Bennet (thank you again!)

I'm very happy with my results. No wonder these women are my favorite characters. They're the ones that are most like me, hence I relate to them much better! I hope you all enjoy this quiz!

Take this quiz: http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/jane+austen/Shellsabells/which-jane-austen-character-are-you-for-females-long-quiz/

1 comment:

Passages to the Past said...

I was Marianne Dashwood too! Sense and Sensibility is one of my favs - reading Georgette Heyer reminds me of that movie.