January 13, 2009

I Got An Award!


Thank you to Amy over at http://passagestothepast.blogspot.com for sending me this award! I'm a loyal reader of her's and definitely love her blog. Thanks, Amy!

Things have been super busy getting started with a new session of classes. But I am currently working on a challenge that you all should do for fun! It's the 999 Challenge. Here are the rules:

1. All books you choose must be read between January 1, 2009-December 31, 2009.
2. Choose 9 different categories of your choice and read 9 books that fit into each one. (Categories can range from a certain author, a genre, rereads, etc.)
3. You cannot double dip. That is if you read Pride & Prejudice in 2009, you cannot count it under both "Women Authors" and "Classics" or something along those lines.

I thought it'd be fun! Enjoy!

No comments: